Thursday, August 10, 2006

It was one hell of a hoedown

Hi guys...
I just want to say how much I enjoyed learning and laughing (that's alliteration!) with all of you this past weekend. I was surprised to find it was the first time several of you have crossed the Mason-Dixon...so I hope that wasn't too traumatic for anyone. A couple of people asked about some of the Old Timey music that was played over the weekend so I'm going to whip up a sampler and send it to anyone interested. Just e-mail me a mailing address!
Cheers...Jonas

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger steph carlisle said...

hmmm. I don't have an address and might not for a while. But my parents live in a house and sometimes I go there. of course they live in a town with no house numbers and no postal delivery...

Stephanie Carlisle
P.O. Box 492
Alpine, NJ 07620
usa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home